Mother's Day is fast-approaching, and we'll admit, it's one of our favorite holidays. We believe it's the perfect holiday to celebrate not only mothers, but all the women who have contributed to our lives in meaningful ways. If you're looking for a small token of your appreciation, an indulgent surprise, or anything in-between, you'll want to peek at this gift-guide we've put together to make the shopping effortless!
1. What better way to spoil the lady you love than with a beautiful pair of socks? Made from organic cotton, and available in an array of colors and patterns, these socks are the perfect way to brighten her day!
2. You know she would never buy a silk and cashmere sweater for herself, and you're in the mood to give a gift that she'll want to wear everyday. This Marlowe Cardigan from 360 Cashmere is the perfect fit!
3. Prairie Underground pieces last a lifetime, and are the ultimate combination of flattering and functional. She'll look just as cute gardening as when she runs to the farmers' market when she wears this Flight Jacket!
5. Buy her a Ropes Maine Bracelet, and the pop of color and Maine charm on her wrist will make her smile all day long!
6. Show her you love her in the most whimsical, simple way: with a pair of Kris Nations heart studs!
7. This Kayla Knotted Satchel from The Frye Company is big enough to hold the essentials, and stylish enough to bring anywhere! Plus, with the added knot, this bag stands out from the average leather tote.
9. Aptly named the "Errand Cardigan" from Margaret O'Leary, this light, cotton sweater is an easy addition and layer of warmth to any and every outfit. Available in four colors, there is sure to be one she will adore!
10. The CP Shades Pia is a Bliss Boutiques classic. Most CP Shades pieces are flowing and forgiving, and can effortlessly be worn before, during, or after pregnancy and this dreamy tank is no exception.
Still craving to shop before Mother's Day? Stop by our Portland or Portsmouth locations, and we'll show you more of our favorites!