If you're anything like us, you enjoy giving gifts that are made eco-consciously, with quality that makes the piece heirloom-worthy, tons of style, and uniqueness to boot. To help simplify your shopping this season, we polled Bliss owner Angie, general manager Michelle, and Portsmouth Bliss manager Tiffany to see what they're planning on giving this year. We adore the selections they made, read below for gifts that would make anyone smile!
Angie, owner of Bliss + Little
Traveling to buying shows for both Bliss and Little means I get to secretly plan my Christmas lists all year long. 2017 showed me some of the most luxurious and special clothing and accessories I've ever seen, and I'm SO excited to start gifting what I've been stock-piling! If you're looking for some gift-giving inspiration, take a peek at my Christmas gift-list:
3. Simply Curated Candle (visit our stores or call to order)
5. Any earrings from Seaworthy! (visit our stores or call to order)
Michelle, General Manager of Bliss
I love buying gifts for people, especially those that I am closest to! The holidays make me think about all I am grateful for and make me want to shower those I love with Bliss!
1. For my mom - Her birthday is the day after Christmas so I like to get her something extra special for both since I'm sure for so many years her birthday was overshadowed. This year she's getting the Love Cashmere scarf from Grisal - she deserves to be wrapped in cashmere and this scarf is the perfect size for a petite lady.
2. For my Cousin Liz (the sister I never had)- The Barefoot Dreams weekend wrap in Cocoa to keep her cozy on the plane and chic at dinner during her work travels.
3. For Tiffany, my Portsmouth store manager and Althea, my Portland store manager (two of the coolest hard-working ladies I know!)- the Herringbone Lambswool Pashmina from Harlow Henry to keep them both warm and cozy in style afterhours!
4. For my 12 year old, Izzy who is just starting to fit into Bliss clothing and my mother in law, Pat - the Barefoot Dreams California Coat in warm grey/white - it's the coziest and coolest piece this brand makes. They will both love lounging around in luxury this winter and will look cool heading into swim practice and walking the dogs!
5. For myself, Sabrina 6G Lace Ups in Black, because let's be honest- everyone deserves to treat themselves around the holidays.
Tiffany, Manager of Bliss Portsmouth
For me, the Holidays is all about being with my family. You'll find us eggnog in hand laughing until we cry over embarrassing stories of the past with the kids running from room to room. My favorite person to spoil is my mother! In the past I've gotten her everything from Frye boots to cashmere goodies. This year I have a couple ideas in mind that may be her favorite yet, including our Frye Carson Ballet flats and Chan Luu Scarf. But we all know I'll persuade one of my coworkers to wrap it for me... probably in a Bliss bag with lots of tissue.
1. Wood & Faulk leather black clutch, made in the US
2. JW Hulme Mini Excursion Handbag in saddle, also made in the US
3. Little River Sock Mill - anything OTK- American made and Im obsessed with the owner and the story behind the company. (Available in-store!)
4. Seaworthy- Every single piece im obsessed with so its probably going to take me forever to pick a pair out. (Also available in-store!)