Fresh from from Sausalito, CA: boxes of CP Shades and all the vibes of the West-Coast sunshine and spring warmth we've been craving. This delivery, maybe more than ever, is full of fun patterns, fabrics, and even new bodies, so we've created a cheat sheet to help you navigate your next CP Shades purchase.
1. We've got a thing for CP Shades chambray, and this gorgeous black chambray Cap Sleeved Regina is no exception. The short-sleeved style is a spin on the ever-popular Regina tunic, making it perfect for wearing under sweaters, or on its own once weather permits!
2. Gingham always conjures up images of afternoon picnics, riding bikes along the beach, and whimsical bathing suits for us. This Mara Shirtdress in blue and white check is the perfect way to incorporate gingham into your wardrobe with a piece you'll wear over and over again.
3. Is it just us, or does wearing a tie blouse make you want to channel your inner Elizabeth Taylor? The Georgia Tie Blouse is available in a few different colors, so there's one for everyone. Add a pair of Citizen's of Humanity Carlie High Rise Jeans to complete your classic look!
4. This Nora Blazer's got the structure and style of a traditional blazer, without the fuss. Made from natural linen, the texture alone on this jacket is enough to make it a show-stopper. Add its cropped sleeves, buttons, and collar and you've got a lifetime favorite.
5. Most days, we just want a dress we can slip off the hanger and over our heads for the outfit that never disappoints. This Sylive Popover Dress in black, cotton/silk dress always does the trick. It can be worn with Frye sneakers and a jean jacket, or it can be worn alone with a statement necklace and sleek sandals for a more polished look.
These are only a handful of the dozens of styles we've gotten in during the past few weeks so if you haven't visited our stores lately, now is the perfect time!