Mother's Day is just around the corner! Brunch and flowers are always a good idea, but how about bringing along a stylish, long-lasting gift she'll cherish for years this Sunday? We've put our heads and hearts together to come up with a list of our top mother-approved gifts, fit for a queen!
1. Cp Shades Cap Sleeved Regina Tunic : wonderfully versatile, made in the US, and flattering for all shapes. What's not to love?
2. Citizens of Humanity Emerson Boyfriend Jeans : a classic pair of jeans. Not too loose, not too tight- just right.
3. Toms Sunglasses : because sunny days are coming, we just know it. (Call or visit our store to purchase!)
4. Chan Luu Scarf: breezy, soft, and light. Perfect for wrapping around her shoulders during dinner on the patio, or wearing around her neck for everyday wear.
5. Nashelle Maine State Necklace : a sweet reminder of her favorite place. Did you know we have birthstones, initials, and state shapes? Layer pieces for a one-of-a-kind necklace!
6. The Ropes Maine bracelet: beautiful and strong, just like her.
7. Christen Maxwell Tote: a bag roomy enough to store her library books, farmer's market finds, wallet and cellphone.
8. The Frye Company sneakers: sneakers with comfort padding, because she deserves day-long comfort and support!
9. Kris Nations Earrings: delicate and special.
10. A Honey Suckleway Flowers bouquet: the prettiest, fresh bouquets and arrangements are going to be available at our sister store this Saturday for purchase. Today is the last day to pre-order, or visit Little early to choose in person on Saturday!
This is just a small look at gifts we know our mothers would love, so visit us for more gift ideas!