Now that Labor Day is well behind us, can we officially say it's sweater weather? It's not that we want to rush summer out the door, it's just that we can't wait any longer to share our sweater collection with you! We've picked ten of our favorites to share with all of you cozy-loving ladies:
1. Spice up this classic fitted turtleneck with a pair of cropped flair boot jeans and clogs for a beautiful fall look!
2. This 100% cashmere turtleneck from Demylee has a roomier fit, which we'd love to wear on a chilly day with a pair of Frye boots.
3. Chances are, if you stop by our stores on a cool day, you'll spot at least a few members of the Bliss team wearing the St. Moritz from Margaret O'Leary. Tight knit cashmere, a full hood, a shawl collar with pin closure, and a long length make this the ultimate sweater to splurge on! (Plus, we have more colors than ever this year!)
4. A dusty rose, open cardigan is a piece every girl needs in her closet. Wear it to work, to brunch, on an airplane, on a date night or around the house.
5. This Barefoot Dreams waffle knit cardigan feels like a million bucks, but is one of our most affordable sweaters. We're loving this cardigan, and we've got tons of other styles to choose from!
6. The Baylee Turtleneck boasts a fine ribbed knit, and a slouchy turtleneck too.
7. 360 Cashmere perfects the v-neck sweater Every. Single. Time. This rich musk color makes this one particularly special.
8. Mock-necked, rich hazelnut color, finely knit cashmere, need we say more? This sweater is an autumnal dream!
9. A classic black sweater with a twist, to make you stand out in a crowd! Bishop sleeves change the entire silhouette in this 360 Cashmere Naomi Bishop Sleeve Sweater!
10. Upgrade your fall uniform with this deep red sweater accented with a unique neckline and a raglan sleeve!