Made from 100% natural and sustainable fabrics, the Teton Tunic in an indigo cord features an open slit neckline, two patch pockets, and a rounded hemline.
- CP Shades
- Color: Indigo
- 100% Fine Wale Cotton Cord
- Hand Dyed
- V-Neck with collar
- Two slanted patch pockets on front
- Tunic length
- Long sleeves with 1 ½” cuff and single button closure
- Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Style No. 798-82S
After over 30 years in the fashion industry, CP Shades has perfected the art of casual, easy-to-wear wardrobe basics. Since the company was founded, they’ve continued to mass produce a hand-made product in America. They own their own sewing facility and continue to cut, sew and garment-dye in the San Francisco Bay Area. Using 100% natural and sustainable fabrics, every garment is meant to be worn over and over again.